Monday, July 21, 2008

Here it comes (sp?)

I'm a day or two away from getting my period. I know this for two reasons. The first reason is that I'm on the pill and I just took the final one of this cycle last night. Reason number two is that I'm suddenly inexplicably really horney.
I didn't have anyone to join me, so I had to rub one out last night and it was juicy. Very very juicey.
It's so strange to me that my body always picks this time of the cycle to go into overdrive. My thoughts keep being drawn to being licked all over, having my hair pulled and other such yummy little treats.
My nipples are soooo sensitive they just keep wanting to poke their heads up out of my shirt. I can't blame them, I suppose. I stuff them into bras way too much.
Now I have to get ready to go out into the world and pretend I'm not a lusty wench. Life can be so hard.

No comments: